Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shewolf47
Admin
Shewolf47

~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Empty
PostSubject: ~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~   ~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Hey ya...since you have made the decision to fill out the clan application and join our great group of people at VENGEANCE...I'm gonna show ya how. Lots of people have trouble with this, and it is very hard to explain in the game, expecially when we are doing an event. If you follow this guide step-by-step...you will have it done in no time...so, here we go...

First...to submit an application to join VENGEANCE...you must register for an account for the forums...so, lets do that first...

STEP ONE
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ REGISTER1

STEP TWO
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ REGISTER2

STEP THREE
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ REGISTER3

STEP FOUR
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ REGISTER4

Once your account is activated...follow the guide below to post your application to join VENGEANCE.

STEP ONE
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Image1

STEP TWO
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Image3

STEP THREE
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Image4

STEP FOUR
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Image5

STEP FIVE
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Image6

STEP SIX
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Image7

STEP SEVEN
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Image9

STEP EIGHT
~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~ Image10

Once you post your application...Gary or I will review it and group you according to your rank so you may gain access to the rest of the forums. As always...if you have any questions at all...please feel free to contact Mr. Wolf727 or myself in the game. You can find us in our clan chat at VENGENCE2009.
Back to top Go down

~GUIDE TO APPLYING TO VENGEANCE~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vengeance :: NEW APPLICANTS AREA :: CLAN APPLICATION-
Jump to: